Thursday, January 24, 2008




Well life here in az as been going great. We are all moved into our new house. There are still some boxes that need to be unpacked and we are hoping to paint our family room on Saturday. Free is working hard on the house at work and going to school. He is taking one class this semester and hopes to take some in the summer. Eliza is 14 months and still not walking, she does say a few words when she wants to. Brayden is talking all the time. He is currently obssessed with Bob the Builder. The other day he sad "Daddy bobbuilder" He also loves tractors and was so excited when I let him see the tractor working behind our house.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't wait to see the walls painted! It's just too bad you guys live so stinkin' far! :)

Anonymous said...

The kids are getting so big! I am so glad you are in your new house I bet you are so excited and relieved! So how far are you from Mesa now?

Liz said...

I'm so happy for you your new house looks beautiful !! You should post some more pictures. Your kids are getting so big it makes me want to cry, I miss you all so much and wish I lived near !!!