Okay
this blog is way too quiet and boring, you guys need to write more about what is going on! and tell more people about the blog, I keep on inviting people to join but no one else has joined.
My kids
Brayden is such a silly funny kid. He is a huge tease, one time Free took Braydens shoes off and his feet stunk so he made a face and said that his feet were stinky, so now everytime I change Braydens diaper he sticks his feet in my face says eeeewww and then laughs,He is just like his daddy
Eliza she is crawling everywhere now, she goes up and down stairs and she gets into everything! She is also a big eater just like her daddy and brother, she always wants what everyone is eating, just last night she threw a fit because we were eating walnuts and I would not let her have one! She only has 2 teeth not very fitting to eat a lot of food.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is just like Free to teach him that! The boys were always tricking us into smelling grose things! LOL I guess it's just the begining.
Post a Comment