Well I guess Ron and I have decided to drive truck for the next few years! (or until a miracle happens and I get preggy!LOL) This is a warning! LOL
I guess Emma,Ellie, and her family are planning in living in our house while we are gone so that should be fun!
Ammon has been having a hard time he has been in the ER twice in the last week! The first time his PE teacher made him run two laps and his heart was hurting so bad they had to rush him to the ER come to find out the Doctor said that it was serious He could have died. Not two or three day's later his friend pierced his ear with the earring that was in his ear and it got so infected they had to take him to the ER again at one o'clock in the morning. That one kept him out of school for a few days! ( It is very serious for Ammon to get an infection with his heart condition.) So I'm sure that Mom is going nuts.
On a good note Ron and I get to drive up to see Brandon this weekend! I am so excited I don't get to see him very often.
Well love you all, Mindy
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment