Wednesday, January 23, 2008






Barnes Family

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Hope all of yours was as good as ours. Everyone is growing so fast i can hardly blink without having missed something. Jim and I are still working and trying to keep up with our six children. Bryan is going to be 16 March 25th !!! Holy cow I am not looking forward to all the grey hairs I am gonna get from worrying about him while he is driving !!Dylan is going to be 8 February 4th. My baby is going to be eight boy does that make me feel old. I don't know whether or not you heard about the tornado's in Missouri. Jim and I were out on our front porch listening,cause it was dark and we couldn't see anything. The kids were in the basement that night. I told Jim to listen for the dogs in the neighborhood to start going crazy and then we would know if one was coming. Sure enough the dogs went nuts. Then you could here the tornado touch down and start tearing stuff up. It was the scarriest sound I have ever heard. It does not sound like a freight train not even close sounds more like a big evil wind machine, or like the worst wind storm you have ever heard on steroids !!!! When it's touching down it almost sounds as if your slipping through some vortex on one of those sci-fi movies. It was wicked !! Hope you all are well, Love and miss you all very much.

2 comments:

Kristenjane said...

I am so glad that you joined the blog, we just need to get your mom and Emma to join. That is so crazy about the Tornado, I have never experienced something like that here in az.

Melanie said...

Wow! Your kids have grown so much! I only met a few of them at Kristen's wedding but they aren't little kids anymore! I'm glad you joined! You'll have to hastle Ellie for us too and get her on here! :)