Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Where is everyone?

Well since no one is posting I thought I would give it a shot. Things here are going great. Free is in realty school, he has always wanted to become a realtor and is a very ambitious guy which is great cause I know he will always provide for us, the downside is that the classes are six weeks long and are three nights a week, so for three days a week he leaves at 6 in the morning and does not get home until after 10, but it will be over soon and I can then have my husband back yay! Our house will be done in December hopefully!
Brayden and Lizzy had a fun time with Mel and Clark the other night! They babysat for us while free was at class and my family took me to a play.
Brayden is talking a whole lot more, he is also more attached to his lamb, today he took it to the grocery store and of course the lamb had to have sunglasses on so he went around the store holding his lamb and the sunglasses on the lamb. He also every night has to get a blanket and cover his lamb up so it is warm. Lizzy has been so happy lately, I am so glad that she is such a sweet happy baby, our little angel.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

so I'm not commenting about your post, but have you seen the google ad on our blog??!!! "Fishy Vaginel Smell?" Hmmm. Yeah, that's disgusting.

Kristenjane said...

I know! I was hoping that by posting other posts it would go away!